Professional forecasting of a concrete situation “on three steps forward” helps us to guarantee minimization of risks in the activities of your business as a whole, as well as when concluding a specifically specified agreement.
Services within due diligence:
- Analysis of information on the object of legal audit;
- Obtaining information about the object of legal audit and checking the authenticity of the information received;
- Provision of information on the availability of permits for the implementation of special activities of the enterprise;
- Analysis of obligations related to the object of audit;
- The calculation of all possible risks associated with the object of legal audit.
Due diligence will be relevant for your business in the event of:
- Merger, transformation and allocation of a legal entity;
- Obtaining or granting a loan, financial assistance, conclusion of security contracts;
- Reducing the effectiveness of the company;
- Detection of violations as a result of tax audits;
- Loss of any assets of the company;
- Substantial reduction of the company’s competitive capabilities;
- Conclusion of specific specified transactions.
Due diligence allows:
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the management system;
- Analyze the feasibility of the company’s policy;
- Assess the degree of implementation of both current and strategic plans;
- Set competitive advantages;
- Identify potential risks when concluding specifically defined transactions and minimize them.
LEZO LAW Company will carry out a qualitative legal audit, help assess the effectiveness of the company’s management system, and identify and minimize the potential risks in conducting your business.